Ever heard the Father sing?

Just a few moments after a crying binge replete with complaints to the Lord on how it's taking Him a long time to overtly answer my deepest longings (I know He's working in the background) and basically telling Him that I'm starting to lose hope, lo and behold the brightest sunrise I've ever seen flooded my windows. It was so overwhelming that a song welled up in my heart...
You are my sunshine my only sunshine...you make me happy when skies are grey, you'll never know dear how much I love you, please don't take my sunshine away....
Then I whispered, "Lord, that's my song for you I guess";to which He quickly responded with "No, that's my song for you..."
I guess my doubts quickly vanished after that, with an assured smile...:).
We are the apple of His eyes. Let's not ever doubt His love for us.

2 Comments:
ate-tulipya, is that the foto you took of the very "bright sunrise"? wow, God is so amazingly wonderful! :) after i read this, i remembered another song that has "sunshine"--that's also applicable & actually says "you are the apple of His eye"! i sang it in your ate c's wedding, remember?
you are the sunshine of My life
that's why I'll always be around
you are the apple of My eye
forever you'll stay in My heart
allo vads, nope this is not the photo. the sunrise lasted only a few minutes and my camera was out of battery. i took this one on another occasion and it's actually a sunset. the sunrise i saw was a lot more brighter, more overwhelming, the sun bigger - well, it being a sunrise...:)
oo nga ano, maganda ang lyrics nyan and very appopriate too. the melody of the other song however, has a lot of fatherly tone...
Post a Comment
<< Home