Always Create Your Own Dreams - Live Life to the Fullest

Painting by Trisha Romance
While watching the show "Three Wishes" on television last night, what could be called "cliche" by some finally hit it home in double measure on me. When this amazingly focused ten year old boy asked Bill Gates what makes a person successful, the billionaire responded without hesitation, "do what you love best."
Personally, I am regretting the fact that I did not exactly know what I really wanted to do in life early enough. The reason being, who I was in terms of what God created me to be was not explored and developed in my youth. I was swayed by loved ones expectations of me based on how they saw me, not on who I really was.
I believe all happily successful men and women started out their path to success by doing exactly what they loved to do. So my advice is, if you are not currently in that situation, find exactly what it is you want to do in life that spells FUN, and ensure that you get there with God's guidance and blessings.
Here's a great poem...
Dreams can come true
if you take the time to
think about what you want in life
Get to know yourself
Find out who you are
Choose your goals carefully
Be honest with yourself
Always believe in yourself
Find many interests and pursue them
Find out what is important to you
Find out what you are good at
Don't be afraid to make mistakes
Work hard to achieve successes
When things are not going right
don't give up - just try harder
Give yourself freedom to try out new things
Laugh and have a good time
Open yourself up to love
Take part in the beauty of nature
Be appreciative of all that you have
Help those less fortunate than you
Work towards peace in the world
Live life to the fullest
Create your own dreams and
follow them until they are a reality
-Poem by Susan Polis Schutz

14 Comments:
this entry really hits it home! bull's eye! & oh what a poem! may GOD bless us all! as God says in His Word: "Seek ye 1st the kingdom of God, & all these things will be added unto you!" Jesus also says: "I come that they will have life, & have it abundantly."
Hello Tilapya :) Oo nga, it's not always that we get to do the things we love to do pero ako, luckily, I am able to -- always pa nga --- kasi I love to eat, he he Ikaw, alam ko you are now pursuing yung love mo --- fashion designing :)
Oist Scans, sabay pa tayo nag-comment dito ah, on-line ka pala :) Check your website, may iniwan akong message para sa yo, see ya for our Christmas Frating Reunion!
Oist Scans, sabay pa tayo nag-comment dito ah, on-line ka pala :) Check your website, may iniwan akong message para sa yo, see ya for our Christmas Frating Reunion!
Oist joyacs, sabay pala tayo dito ah :) I've seen your message on my blog, I'll reply now! When's our Christmas Frating Reunion? & when will you watch our cantata? Pls reply on my blog, thanks! God bless!
ei badadaday,
tama yang sinasabi mo, simply hold on to His promises and trust Him completely and the promises will come to fruition...syempre sabi Niya eh!
joyangyangyang,
buti ka pa nga eh, punto mo agad yung gusto mong gawin at maligaya ka sa ginagawa mo...geek! he he....ako, hay naku eto lumalamon rin pero pigil kse i'm on diet at sinasabayan ng practical application yung aking panalangin na matunaw ang aking mga fibroids. i'd like to think they will! kakainggit naman kayo, may reunion ang FRATING...samaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
badaday ako si anonymous.
Hi Tilaps :) Sabi ng doktor ko, fibroids or any abnormal growth is caused by stress so solution -- enjoy life and live it to the fullest, just like you said in your article :) Hay, matuloy kaya reunion? Alam mo naman, magulo kausap ang mga kakosa dito, late dadating o kaya indian, he he Di pa rin nagbabago-- nakakastress!!!
hoho nga joyangyang, agree ako dyan, infact karamihan ng sakit (lalo na ang adult onset, stress ang cause - free radicals eating up the immune system). kaya ako, relax ko lang ang mind ko ngayon. relax body, relax lahat. he he....bakit naman ganun pa rin ang mga frating? frating leyt and indian pana fa rin...hmrrrrrrrrrrrrrrp. lam mo siguro, para di ka stress dyan, pa-leyt ka rin...ehehehek. eh pa'no kaya kung di sila dating?:)
Tippytop to the Tulip... Tilapya, I wish you a Meaningful CHRISTmas! Hope to hear from you soon! May God bless you & your family! :)
Tilapya, a Blessed New Year to you & your family! :) See you soon!
abbaaaa!!! at ang ganda ng design ng blog ng lukring!! 'kaw ba gumawa nyan?
aba eh syemfre noh????? shino fa?!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home