Wednesday, January 25, 2006

hOw CuTe cAN it GeT? :)


I asked my smart (seriously, she is!) five-year old niece to pose like a model and in an instant I got a truly professional look!

Oh la la, can you bend your hips and flare your fingers this much? I can!!!

And now for product promo...

"For a wonderfully sticky glue, come to SAVE-ON! To prove it, look at my buckled knees glued together!"

I am amazed at the spunkiness of this little girl, she knows what she wants and she goes after...:). She is so adaptable at any kind of social setting that one time, her elder sister caught her talking to what sounded like Spanish to a Mexican girl she met at a play station in McDonalds. Note: Spanish is not one of her known official languages...:).

3 Comments:

Blogger ss said...

ang kyut-kyut nga ni little girl! para talaga syang mowdel! sayang di ko sya nakita dito last june! :)

8:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

little daphne.....hehe my cutie cuz..aba may potential maging model... lalo na pag laki nyan ndi lang cute maganda pa....hehe may pinagmamanahan naman kasi eh...

8:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ola badaday,

oo cute talaga yan. matalino pa...mana sa ating dalwa...ehehehehe...


hi bea,

yep, manang mana sa yo yang pinsan mo na yan, smart, beautiful and has a winning personality!

9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger