The Gift....

Ang tanawin mula sa aking balkonahe. Minsan inspirasyon at sanhi ng pasasalamat; minsan paalala na napakalayo ko sa bayang tinubuan.

Ate and I, NAIA. Ala lang, nostalgia about the Philippine trip last year.

Nagoya International Airport. Mag-isa na ulit, panibagong pakikibaka na naman sa bansang Kanata ang susuungin.

Harbourfront. Madadalas na naman ako dito ngayong Spring, magmumuni-muni, isusulat ang "vision." Sabi kse ni Lord, "write down the vision on the tablet" eh. Isa yan sa secwet ng success, atin-atin lang ha? *Wink.*

Pag-uwi, dadaan ako dito, mamimili ng sariwang isda, gulay at prutas. Tuloy ang pagsulong sa masagana at malusog na pamumuhay, yan ang plano! Isa ito sa mga perks ng buhay ko, pampasaya sa pusong kadalasa'y nangungulila sa bayang kinalakihan.
I'm currently listening to Jim Brickman's "The Gift." And as if in a movie, I'm having flashbacks of the past year. Hay, I miss everything. I feel so alone, yet the Lord is my comfort; in times like these I wonder what tomorrow will hold, but then He holds tomorrow. So then everything will be good, even better, oui?
THE GIFT (Jim Brickman)
Winter snow is falling down
Children laughing all around
Lights are turning on
like a fairy tale come true.
Sitting by the fire we made
You're the answer when i prayed
I would find someone
and baby I found you.
All I want is to hold you forever
All I need is you more every day
You saved my heart
from being broken apart
You gave your love away
and I'm thankful every day
for the gift.
Watching as you softly sleep
What I'd give if I could keep
Just this moment
if only time stood still.
But the colors fade away
And the years will make us grey
But baby in my eyes
You'll still be beautiful.
All I want is to hold you forever
All I need is you more every day
You saved my heart
from being broken apart
You gave your love away
And I'm thankful every day
for the gift.
All I want is to hold you forever
All I need is you more every day
You saved my heart
from being broken apart
You gave your love away
I can't find the words to say
That I'm thankful every day
for the gift.
Pssssst...The life hidden in Jesus is the Gift....

12 Comments:
ei ate-tulipya, akala ko nung una ko nakita post mo, nagkita lang kayo ngayon ng ate mo, yun pala last year pa yan.. :) i like that song too, among other Brickman songs.
AMEN, life in Christ is the gift! oui, everything will work out for you, for the good of those who love God & have been called accdg to His purpose (Romans 8:28)! God bless! :)
mamush, gawa ka na ng mga denim jackets with your designs at i-market na natin. 1 month ba ulit ang makukuha mo na bakasyon this year like last year? o espesyal lang last year dahil anniv nila mom n pop?
Anenunipya, I like "the gift" too. Di ko nga lang makanta ng maayos sa karaoke at di abot ng aking voice range. Kaya nga ba inabandona ko na singing career ko. Mag-concentrate na lang ako sa aking acting career... yukyukyuk :) Parang kelan lang dumating kayong dalawang krung-krung sa Pilipinas, how time flies...
agree agree madame scannes, post ko airport pics kse feel ko yung trip back home...and yep, everything indeed works for the best of those who love Him...and I DO! sometimes, i feel it's just not enough or difficult to prove though...:)
eng eng, di mo kilala simatar, di kilala badaday simatar, si yoyang di kilala simatar, simatar sidekick nya eng eng, kung nakikinig ka sa radyo ng labandera nung araw mamemesmerize ka sa hiyaw eng eng at sigaw ng "simatarrrrrrrrrrrrrr." henewey, mga borgouisie lang ang di nakakakilala kay simatar....hmp.
gusto ko gawa-gawa designs project na yan, kaso kelangan natin manufacturing plant sa Pinas kse meri meri expensive labor code ko mwehehehe...alang bibili pag sinuma tutal na ang ating presyo, sama pa shipment. we gotta go where manufacturing cost is cheaper. if you're serious, let's make a plan....
eng-eng, maka hindi tayo tuloy Europa, Mom and Pop, God willing are coming over in the summer for 3 months (I suggested last night to them) to rest and hopefully, to go for naturapathic treatment, cost of which is cheaper here. I am praying though that the Great Physician will heal them of their ailments before then.
I can go for a month vacation if I want to kaso walang bayad 1 week. I'm allowed three weeks only, 1 week of which was already spent in Vegas in January...:( :).
yoyangyang, try and try harder lang, i'm pretty sure when you grow up pede ka pa ring makahabol sa requirements ng "Star in a Million.." :). oo nga miss ko na yung Boracay adventure natin....especially, si Guardo..sigh...alala ko tuloy yung kanta ako sa wedding anniv parents ko, may sipon haku, barado lalamunan at malala sore throat, walang praktis with the keyboardist, di kami magkahabulan at pilit kong kinukuha boses sa ilalim ng tiyan, sagwa pa rin labas..pruweba yung DVD, I fast forward everything it comes to that part kse I cringe....maghahartista na lang di ako...:)
btw ate-tulipya, God is telling me to remind you again that there's a Bible verse which says (aside from people) Jesus is praying for us! Thus, we might feel lonely, but we're never alone! So let's not be controlled by our feelings, esp if those are not glorifying to God! :)
nami-miss ko rin Boracay escapade natin, esp ngayong summer dito! oo nga pala, does "bansang Kanata" mean "the country Canada"? e ano namang language yan?
mga manang, i-download nyo ang skype tapos bili kayo ng headset w/microphone tapos pwede na tayo mag conference call for free, pc-to-pc calls. am doing it with a friend from the u.s. at ang linaw ng sound!
eng-eng, i tried skype before, infact i still have the program in my pc but gave up on it. pag Pinas kse ang contact, di ganun kalinaw, tapos nasira yung headset/mic ko....hmmmmm..hayaan mo pag nagkatime ako to get another headset/mic....
badaday thanks for the reminder. looks like the Lord is speaking to you directly nowadays, keep up the habit of listening to Him.
bansang Kanata, is country of Canada. lingguwahe yan ng mga Inuit Indian na syang dumiskubre ng Canada...ang ibig sabihin nyan ay cluster of small villages.
i also like this song of jim brickman,the love i found in you. i always dedicate this song to my God. coz He is really the anchor of my life!.God bless to every body.
good thing He's the anchor of your life anonymous, it's such a nice song isn't it?
Post a Comment
<< Home