TGIF - a relaxing evening and oooopsss.....

She loves tsismis...

Pahinga muna teka...

Sarap sarap...

Muka akong stressed...

Bayaran per gramo from the smorgasbord of international cuisine at the Wholefoods Store.

Inggit siya sa bling bling ko - gift ni Mamu on my birthday...

Oooops, ay bastos! Ang uhaw na babae at ang kanyang nakaw at kahindik-hindik na posing!


Camera battery running-out syndrome, malabong picture...

Capping the night at a sidewalk cafe...

Sis J and I met after work and went to quaint and glitzy Yorkville Village for a TGIF (Thank God it's Friday!) celebration. You have to be here to understand why I love this European-styled community - an amalgamation or medley of high-end commercial stores, restaurants, cafes and galleries housed in colourful victorian architectures interlaced with cobblestoned narrow pathways or lanes characterize this distinctive historical spot in Toronto. Yorkville used to be a village with upper crust families living in detached or semi-detached victorian-styled houses and was converted into a commercial place over the years. The area is a mere stone throw away from where I work which makes it a convenient "tambayan" whenever I feel like having yummy coffee, exotic tea (at either Lettieri or Pusateri's), buying organic and/or natural groceries (at Whole Foods in Hazelton Mall)or the highly entertaining pastime of simply people(the kind that thrive on the other side of the income pole *sigh*) watching. Forget about the shopping part, the area, home to designer houses like Prada, Dolce and Gabbana, Chanel, Tiffany and Giorgio is simply not (yet, hmp!) within this working class denizen's pocketbook-reach.
Anywow, Sis J and I thoroughly enjoyed the evening as you can probably tell...:)

2 Comments:
oi ate-tulipya, sama naman ako sa inyo ni sis J! mukhang henjoy na henjoy kayo! regards kay sis J ha, malapit lang ba home nya sa Yorkville? kumusta na nga pala (check-up) Popsy nyo? always thinking/praying about you all! God bless! :) did you read my new post na?
hola bads, halika sama ka sa amin. oo lapit lang din yan sa kanyang place. it's about 20 minute-walk from where I live. thanks for your prayers, by God's grace and mercy Pop is doing okey and his spirits up, doing stuff as normal. By Jesus' stripes we declare him healed, amen? Read your great post, enlightening.
Post a Comment
<< Home