Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Pakanta nga....



Kanta by bill gaither.

I wish you some spring time, some bird on their wing time.
for blooming and sending out seeds.
oh but i wish you some test time
some winter and rest time
for growing and putting down roots

Oh i wish you some summer
and you're a becomer
with blue skies and flowers and dunes
for there is a reason God sends every season
He's planted His image in you.

I wish you some laughter
Some happy thereafter
To give you a brain
For your dreams...

But I wish you some sorrows
Some rainy tomorrows
Some clouds with some sun in between...

There'll be some crosses
And surely some losses
But only in losing you win

I wish you some growing
And i wish you some knowin'
that there's always a place to begin

Honey, Mom and I would like to collect it
And seal and protect you
and save u from hurt if we could
oh we must let you grow tall
to learn and to know all
that God has Him mind for your good

We never could own you
for God He only loaned you
to widen our world and our hearts

So we wish you His freedom
knowing where He is leading
there's nothing
there's just nothing
can tear us apart......


Sigh...bow.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

O bat payat ka na sa picture na to? Nakakapayat pala ng may bulaklak sa buhok, he he. Itwirl-twirl sa daliri ang buhok and repeat after me... Crispin... Basilio... mga anak... nasan na kayo??? :)

8:22 PM  
Blogger cacofonix said...

ngoi reyna ng nganuray recycled po ang pic from last year, lam mo naman merry go round ang weight ko, minsan aakyat minsan baba, parang gulong ng buhay, flowing with the tides of nature baga......hek hek he. ktigil ka nga dyan donya victorina ha, magaling na po si sisa noh?

9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger